Thursday 7 November 2013

Production log Editing

I am just starting to edit and I think it should be quite effective when finished. I have changed some parts from my planning. For example, I have made some parts fast motion to speed up some shots and add to the comedic value of my film. I also took out the 'hipster' outfit that the main character was going to try on. This was to save time and I didn't feel that the 'hipster' style is well known everywhere. The only difficultly I had was trying to match the voice over with my film. To solve this I am going to rerecord the voice over once I have finished editing. The programme I am using is iMovie. The advantages of using this are that it is simple to use and includes any effects that I need for my film. Some disadvantages of this programme may be if you are making a diferent genre of film and you want a bigger range of special effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment