Thursday 12 September 2013

15. Locations

Here is a list of the locations I am going to use for my film opening with an image and an explanation of the meaning that I am going to try to produce with them.

School




I have chosen to use a school as the main location of my film as this is a convention of a Teen Comedy. The character will arrive at the school at the end of my film opening suggesting that the rest of the film will take place within the school. Using a school shows the age of the characters and makes the genre clear.


Main characters bedroom




This is where the main character will be introduced at the start of my film opening. Her room is pink and very girly which shows a bit about her personality. It allows you to get an idea of the age and lifestyle of the main character.


Main characters house



As the main character is getting ready in the morning she will be running around the house as she is in a hurry. This will make her seem relatable and down to earth. Showing where the main character lives will allow the audience to connect more with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment