Thursday 12 September 2013

8. Production company logo

My production company logo -



My production company is Splatter Studios. I feel my logo represents this well as the background of it consists of different coloured paint splats. The splats are pastel colours that go together well, making the background visually appealing. It also fits the genre of Teen Comedy well as the colours are bright and friendly. Similar to this, the font that I have used I think appeals to a Teenage film. The font is bold and bubbly which gives off a positive vibe.

The job of a production company logo is to represent the company and illustrate the type of company that it is. The difference between a major and independant production company is that independant companies have less money to work with than major ones. Major film production companies also produce films on a regular basis.

Here are some examples of other production companies within the same genre as mine are -





This Nickelodeon logo is similar to my own. The background is similar with the paint splat. I really like this idea as I think it is fun, creative and very eye catching. The font in my company logo is different to all of these examples, however I think it creates a similar feeling as the Dream Works and Nickelodeon font. The Columbia logo is probably the least like my logo and I think it is the least appealing to teenagers as it seems quite old fashioned and is not very bright and colourful.

No comments:

Post a Comment